- Oprah Winfrey, Television Personality, Philanthropist, Emmy Winner, Television Network Owner, speaks on ownership; the importance of her latest role in the film, The Butler; and the changing climate of the entertainment industry.
- Kofi Annan, Secretary General of the United Nations 1997- 2006, Nobel Peace Prize Winner 2001, speaks about the need for continued talks on peace, as well as his memoir, Interventions: A Life in War and Peace.
- Jennifer Hudson, Academy Award and Grammy winner, recalls her rise from an urban neighborhood, overcoming personal tragedy to providing help for that community and others as she uses the voice she found and developed to take her around the world most recently to the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize Concert.
- Regina Taylor, Golden Globe-winning actress and playwright, talks about how generations are bridged from the writer's pen and the ability to connect social issues as well as the depth of family on the stage and screen.
- Alicia Keys, multiple Grammy Award winner and philanthropist, talks about the changing roles of the entertainer and using the empowerment of voice and other talents with action in the local and international community.
At 10am and 8pm.