It’s been nearly six months since California issued its shelter-in-place shutdown order on March 19. All areas of life have been impacted by the pandemic and continue to grapple with it, from schools and restaurants to our public health systems. Today on Insight, what we’ve learned since our initial lockdown due to COVID-19.
- UC Davis Health CEO and Human Health Sciences Vice Chancellor Dr. David Lubarsky navigates the six months since shutdown orders were rolled out in California and what they state has learned
- Sacramento County Public Health Officer Dr. Olivia Kasirye on how the County is managing and stabilizing the spread of COVID-19
- Elk Grove Unified School District Superintendent Christopher Hoffman discusses what the previous months have like for the District and how it’s planned out the school year
- Tahoe City's Mountain Slice Café and Creamery Co-Owner Alex Hunt checks-in with how his restaurant is managing
- During a pre-recorded segment, CapRadio Jazz Music Director Gary Vercelli speaks with Assistant Professor of Jazz Studies at Sacramento State University and Saxophonist Brian Landrus who specializes in teaching jazz improvisation and arranging.