An update on recall mail-in ballot results and how voter ambivalence, coupled with a lack of awareness about the election, can shape the outcome. Also, how to make sense of the Air Quality Index and South Lake Tahoe’s tourism hit due to hazardous wildfire smoke. Plus, a preview of “The Golden Bouzouki,” a new film premiering at the Sacramento Crest Theatre, and remembering orchestra conductor Michael Morgan, who passed away at the age of 63.
- Paul Mitchell with PoliticalData Inc. joins us with the latest gubernatorial recall mail-in ballot results. California correspondent with The New York Times Shawn Hubler shares her recent article about Republican challenger Larry Elder and the consequences of voter ambivalence — and a lack of awareness about the election — can have on Governor Newsom’s recall election.
- UC Davis Air Quality Research Center Director Anthony Wexler on the historically poor air quality stemming from wildfires and how to make sense of the Air Quality Index
- Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority President and CEO Carol Chaplin checks in on how wildfire smoke and hazardous air quality have impacted South Lake Tahoe events and visitation
- Director of “The Golden Bouzouki,” Joel Goulet, gives us a run-down of his new film ahead of this weekend’s showing at the Sacramento Crest Theatre
- Remembering the late orchestra conductor Michael Morgan, who was music director emeritus of the Sac Philharmonic and Opera in addition to the Oakland Symphony Music Director and Conductor